Shipping / Delivery
- We ship our packages using USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
Orders must be shipped to the billing address, if you would like your order shipped to another address you will need to fill out the CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
AK HANDGUARD INSTRUCTIONS
- Micro Draco and century c39 micro use 3.7" handguard
- Krink-style handguard use the 4.12 handguards and the RK gas tubes
- Mini Dracos use the 5" handguards and the Mini Draco gas tube
- M92s use the 5.4, 6.7, and 7.1 handguards and the m92 gas tubes
- M85s use the 6.7 and 7.1 handguards and the m85 gas tubes
- Draco full size pistol uses the 9" handguards and the Draco gas tubes
- M70 npaps use 11.5 and 13.5 specific m70 handguards and m70 gas tubes
- VEPR 5.45 and 7.62 AKs use S version handguards, mod 4 mounts, and VEPR gas tubes.
- Saiga 7.62 AKs use S version handguards, mod 1 mounts and full length gas tubes
- Century c39 v2 16" milled AKs use B version handguards, mod 2 mounts, and full-length gas tube.
- Norinco use B version handguards, mod 2 mounts, and full-length gas tube.
- Century arms RAS 47 stamped 16" AKs use B version handguards, mod 2 mounts, and full-length gas tube.
- S version handguards can be used on any standard AKs that have the sling loop removed (handguard retainer can stay if desired, though not utilized in our handguard system).
- A version handguards have a cut out for the sling loop at the handguard retainer location for standard AKs.
- B version handguards have a cut out for the sling loop at the gas block location for AKs that have the sling loop on the gas block
- Measuring from the receiver, add 1/2" to stated handguard length to determine where the end of the handguard falls on the barrel (our mount adds 1/2" to handguard length).