Shipping / Delivery
- We ship our packages using USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Orders are usually shipped the same day if placed by 1pm EST. Orders placed during weekends & holidays may be delayed.
AK HANDGUARD INSTRUCTIONS
- Micro Draco and century c39 micro use 3.7" handguard
- Krink-style handguard use the 4.12 handguards and the RK gas tubes
- Mini Dracos use the 5" handguards and the Mini Draco gas tube
- M92s use the 5.4, 6.7, and 7.1 handguards and the m92 gas tubes
- M85s use the 6.7 and 7.1 handguards and the m85 gas tubes
- Draco full size pistol uses the 9" handguards and the Draco gas tubes
- M70 npaps use 11.5 and 13.5 specific m70 handguards and m70 gas tubes
- VEPR 5.45 and 7.62 AKs use S version handguards, mod 4 mounts, and VEPR gas tubes.
- Saiga 7.62 AKs use S version handguards, mod 1 mounts and full length gas tubes
- Century c39 v2 16" milled AKs use B version handguards, mod 2 mounts, and full-length gas tube.
- Norinco use B version handguards, mod 2 mounts, and full-length gas tube.
- Century arms RAS 47 stamped 16" AKs use B version handguards, mod 2 mounts, and full-length gas tube.
- S version handguards can be used on any standard AKs that have the sling loop removed (handguard retainer can stay if desired, though not utilized in our handguard system).
- A version handguards have a cut out for the sling loop at the handguard retainer location for standard AKs.
- B version handguards have a cut out for the sling loop at the gas block location for AKs that have the sling loop on the gas block
- Measuring from the receiver, add 1/2" to stated handguard length to determine where the end of the handguard falls on the barrel (our mount adds 1/2" to handguard length).