- Bargain Bin
- Weekly Specials
- Gas Blocks
- Hand Guards
- Hand Guard Accessories
- Muzzle Devices
- AR Parts
- AK Parts
- Glock Parts
- Build Gallery
- FAQ / Product Info
Terms & Conditions
It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws in his or her jurisdiction prior to purchasing SLR Rifleworks products.
No product offered for sale by SLR Rifleworks will be knowingly shipped or transferred to a person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to receive or possess such product.
This general policy does not apply to law enforcement agencies and other official end users, licensed dealers, and other parties with the proper licenses upon proof of such authorizations and the presentation of proper identification.
SLR Rifleworks shall have no liability to any customer due to the customer’s intentional or unintentional violation of federal, state, or local law. Neither SLR Rifleworks nor any of its affiliates, licensors, partners, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, or other agents shall have any liability to any user or their principals or agents for any damages, whether general, special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including any lost profits or lost savings, whether or not foreseeable and whether based on contract, tort, common law, or any other theory of liability, statute, or regulations.
As a customer, purchaser, or end user of our products, you expressly acknowledge and agree that SLR Rifleworks is providing access to this information in reliance on the disclaimers and limitations set forth herein, and you further acknowledge and agree that such limitations are reasonable. In no event shall SLR Rifleworks's liability to you exceed the actual price you paid for the product obtained from us.
Furthermore, by placing an order with us, you represent that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and you are of a legal age, and where applicable, a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S., to acquire or use such products. No products shall be exported without the proper licenses and or permits.
SLR Rifleworks is not responsible:
- For the use, or inability to use, any of the products offered, or the suitability of use for any particular task, or any claims stated in our materials regarding how these products function or work
- For any damages loss, cost, or damage of any kind arising from the misuse of our products or physical harm caused by our products to anyone or anything. This responsibility is entirely yours, as the buyer.
- For any claims that may arise as a result of, whether whole or in part, improper or careless handling in the use of our products, unauthorized modifications, use of improper ammunition (wrong caliber, defective, hand loaded, or reloaded cartridges), abuse, neglect, corrosion, or other influences beyond our immediate and direct control.
- In any manner whatsoever for injury, death, or damage to property as a result of the intentional or accidental discharge of any firearm, or from its proper function when the firearm is used for purposes for which it was not designed.
- For incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use of property, loss of earnings, or profits, or any other commercial or residential loss.
For additional information regarding state and local regulations please contact your state Attorney General.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
All products sold are new and under warranty from the manufacturer, unless otherwise stated in the product description. If the product is defective, SLR will give you a full refund including shipping costs if returned within 30 days of receipt.
Any product, if unused / unopened / defective, may be returned within 30 days from the order date (15% Restocking Fee May Apply). If the part is unused/unopened, you may return it within 7 days for a full refund minus shipping charges.
A 15% restocking fee is charged for any products returned after the 7 day window.
Orders can not be cancelled once processed.
The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the return is due to the error of SLR order processing
Sales are final on sale items, clearance merchandise & special orders
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
- We only ship within the US, no International shipping.
- We ship our packages using USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the shipping address provided is correct and a secure location. SLR Rifleworks is not responsible for stolen packages after delivery.
*Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the Product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fees.
All new products manufactured/assembled/labeled by SLR Rifleworks are covered by a Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty to the original customer.
All new products not manufactured/assembled/labeled by SLR Rifleworks are covered under their respective manufacturer warranty.
Warranty returns will receive product replacement. No cash refunds.