- Bargain Bin
- Gas Blocks
- Hand Guards
- Hand Guard Accessories
- Muzzle Devices
- AR Parts
- AK Parts
- Glock Parts
- Build Gallery
- FAQ / Product Info
Our 223/5.56/.300blk Bolt Carrier Group is unlike any other Match Grade BCG on the market.
There are no shortcuts in the making of this BCG. We wanted to create a bolt carrier that could offer the best quality and reliability, yet remain decently priced for the consumer. So here we are, Nitrid3 Syst3ms, offering QPQ Nitride 9310 Carpenter Steel Bolts with Medical Grade Titanium Nitride 8620 carriers. No expense is spared in the making of these BCGs. All processes and metals are chosen because they meet or exceed the industry standard.
Every part is 100% proudly made and assembled in the USA by Americans.
Guaranteed for life.
- All components meet or exceed milspec
- Bolt is made with heat treated 9310
- Bolt carrier is made with 8620 steel, chrome lined
- Gas key, extractor, cam pin, and ejectors are made with 4140
- Firing pin is 8740 with a hard chrome finish
- Precision grinding is used for bolts, firing pins, cam pins, and carrier to ensure exact tolerances and perfect function.
- Full M-16 profile
- Includes upgraded extractor spring kit
- 11.5 ounces
- Rounded bolt face/lug edges for smoother operation
- Steel gas rings with Lifetime Warranty
- Inherent Lubricity
- Wear Resistance
- Smooth Recoil and operation
- Improved Feeding
- Faster Cyclic Rate
- Easy Cleaning
We 100% measure and test all components to exceed industry standards.
All BCGs come pre lubed, hand inspected, and ready to install.
We recommend cleaning your BCG every few thousand rounds, specifically inside of the bolt itself.
Write a reviewFirst Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: