SLR SD 308H 6.7"/12.7" Suppressor Handguard
6.7" base length/ 12.7" overall length
- For AR10 308HIGH RECEIVERS
- 6061 T6 ALUMINUM
- 6.7" base length is ideal for 7.5" barrels and any suppressor up to 1.75" OD
- 12.7" Overall length
- Barrel Shoulder to end of HG is 5.5". Suppressor must be at least 5.8" or longer in length to use this HG.
- 1.8" Handguard ID
- Includes 4 special locking nuts for accessories on suppressor end to mount without interference with suppressor. (Up to 1.7" OD Suppressors)
- 2 Limited Rotation QD's
- No timing of barrel nut required, no shims needed
- Mil-Spec Hardcoat Anodize
- 7075 Barrel nut included w/Hardcoat Anodize
- Free Floating Design
- Proven Slip fit locking mounting system and universal anti rotation insert
- Barrel nut uses standard wrenches or SLR Billet wrench for perfect fit
- Continuous top rail design allows optic mounts to cross receiver/handguard threshold
- 15.1oz with barrel nut and hardware
NOTE: Built Rifle images may show STD or ZRO Anti Rotation system (HG's are the same except for A/R)
NOTE: Make sure any rear end caps on direct threaded cans are very secure before threading on a suppressor.
If rear end cap stays on when can is removed it may be very difficult to remove end cap from inside HG.