SLR SD 308H 6.7"/10.7" Suppressor Handguard (ZRO TYPE)
6.7" base length/ 10.7" overall length
This Handguard uses the ZRO mounting pin
Steel Dowel Pin Precision Interface between HG and Receiver.
Works with SLR Receivers with ZRO locking hole. B30 and B36 uppers are pre drilled for ZRO pin
We now will offer a FREE service to drill any 308High AR10 Upper receiver to receive the ZRO dowel pin.
Send us your stripped receiver AND a return label. We will drill upper and return to you.
- For AR10 308HIGH RECEIVERS
- 6061 T6 ALUMINUM
- 6.7" base length is ideal for 7.5" barrels and any suppressor up to 1.75" OD
- 10.7" Overall length
- Barrel Shoulder to end of HG is 4.0" This allows shorter K type suppressors and anything longer. (At least 4.5" suppressor length recommended)
- 1.8" Handguard ID
- Includes Hardened Nitrided Steel Dowel Pin
- Includes 4 special locking nuts for accessories on suppressor end to mount without interference with suppressor. (Up to 1.7" OD Suppressors)
- 2 Limited Rotation QD's
- No timing of barrel nut required, no shims needed
- Mil-Spec Hardcoat Anodize
- 7075 Barrel nut included w/Hardcoat Anodize
- Free Floating Design
- Proven Slip fit locking mounting system
- Barrel nut uses standard wrenches or SLR Billet wrench for perfect fit
- Continuous top rail design allows optic mounts to cross receiver/handguard threshold
- 12.8oz with barrel nut and hardware
NOTE: Built Rifle images may show STD or ZRO Anti Rotation system (HG's are the same except for A/R)
NOTE: Make sure any rear end caps on direct threaded cans are very secure before threading on a suppressor.
If rear end cap stays on when can is removed it may be very difficult to remove end cap from inside HG.