SLR MFG 5" 300 Blackout
Includes Barrel, Straight Gas Tube & Jet Gas Block with Hardware
- 5" - 300 Blackout caliber
- 4150 CMV
- Melonite Finish
- 5/8-24 Thread
- Jet Gas Block with set screws and roll pin
- Custom length straight gas tube with melonite finish
- .750" Journal barrel pre dimpled under gas port
- Gas port and block optimized for function with or without suppressor for all Supersonic bullet weights.
- Gas port and block optimized to run subsonic loads with a suppressor
- Subsonic loads without suppressor are not recommended. Function may or may not be reliable as 300BLK Subsonic loads were/are not designed to run without a suppressor.
- 11.7oz weight
Note- MLOK and Keymod Handguards are compatible with this assembly. Mlok nuts will clear Handguard directly under gas block.
Note- For Suppressed or Traditional muzzle devices use a 4.25" Handguard (Receiver to muzzle shoulder distance is 4.3") or up to 5.0" Handguards if no suppressor to be used. ( Receiver to muzzle end is 4.95")
Note- For Linear Comps use a 5.5" to 6" Handguard. Generally we use a HG 1/2" longer than the barrel.
Note- Usually H to H3 buffers are used. For PDW stocks we have used the JP Std and Heavy types both seem to work the same.
Recommended Buffer and Spring: